Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome!

I hate blogs. I understand your confusion. Why would I spend all this time blogging if in fact I hate blogs? Let me explain. I work closely with at-risk children and families. People in my office often hear me say things like, "If you wouldn't pass that information out to strangers on the street, why would you post it on the internet?" Unfortunately, I have seen the negative impact the internet can have when it's used for evil instead of good. However, there are times when I wish I could pass out some information on the street. I have good ideas! Seriously though, you won't read posts about what I ate for lunch or about how cute my new hairstyle looks on me. However, I will write about the things I am passionate about: politics, religion, faith, and family. I would be happy to have you join me. Please feel free to respond with feedback. (Honestly, if I had my way we'd be having these conversations face to face instead of cyberspace!)

2 comments:

  1. Not really sure how I happened to find you...BUT if you do want to read about what I had for breakfast or how cute my new hairstyle is, feel free to visit and say hello!

    How are you guys? We were talking about you both and Wes after church last night. We should get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again...I thought my name would show up in the comments instead of just my site...this is Krissie!

    ReplyDelete